Followers

Saturday, 24 September 2016

Butterfly ATC and CAS Card

Hi all, just a very quick post from me this evening as we have friends here for the weekend. So a spare five minutes to just blog this post.

I have another ATC for you this evening and a CAS card, both I have really enjoyed making.  Up first is my ATC called Butterfly.

Butterfly


Recipe
. White card cut to ATC size 2.5" x 3.5"
. Stamp is from Tim Holtz
. Acrylic paint
. Honeycombe die cut
. Urban Stamp Butterfly
. Cheesecloth

I would like to enter the following challenge


next I have  a card to share, this time a CAS card

CAS card



Recipe

. White card
. Where there is life block from Bugboo
. The image is mounted onto Blue card
. The image has been coloured using pro markers and Papermanier duel tip pens
. Blue ribbon


3 comments:

  1. Lots going on in the ATC but it all comes together beautifully. Thank you for joining in the fun at Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being a winner. Love your atc, thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a winner. Love your atc, thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete