Followers

Sunday, 25 September 2016

Happy Birthday

Good afternoon,  Are you all having a lovely relaxing Sunday.  Back from having a lovely lunch with friends who were down for the weekend. They have just left to travel back home, so I have some free time to share this card with you.

The card I have made today is a lovely colour in mint and white, it's a birthday card for an Aunt who's birthday it is next month.  I was stuck as to what colours and what style to make for her.  I came across a sketch challenge that would fit the job in hand.

Happy Birthday


Recipe

. White card cut to size
. Mint card layered on top
. Light green card cut into oblong strips and covered with patterned paper
. Crochet flower from my stash
. Mint and white flowers made using flower punches
. Small pearls
. die cut Butterflies
. Happy Birthday created in word and mounted onto patterned paper

I would like to enter the following challenge

I have chosen the top sketch to follow



2 comments:

  1. Your card is really lovely and a wonderful use of the sketch.
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Sketch File this time around, we hope you'll join in again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine, this is a stunning card! It is elegant and just so very beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sketch File.

    ReplyDelete