Followers

Friday, 23 September 2016

Misfit

Good afternoon to you all, I had a Wordpress blog but it seemed to be so difficult to use and because of this I didn't keep the blog up together, so I thought I'd try Blogger, seems to have a good write up so here i am.

Well it's nearly the weekend.  I've been baking today, cakes and pies as we have friends over for the weekend, cleaning and even a little crafting. 

Today's crafting session is an ATC I made earlier.  I had fun making this one, I'm also in the process of making an Autumn one, but it's not finished yet.

The name of my ATC is Misfit, which I think is quite apt for this one.

Misfit
 
 
Recipe
 
.  Purple card cut into size (2.5" x  3.5")
.  Pink brick paper
.  The image is a Poser Tube from a Halloween file
.  Misfit, Lips and the Ornate Cross are from my stash
.  Movie Reel Frame is die cut
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger
    I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogger
    I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete